Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml

Review of "Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml"

published 13/01/2016 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro Sweeps eye make up off easily
Cons None for me
Performance
Price
Harshness to Skin

"Eyes are easily cleansed with this double remover"

Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml

I always use a separate eye make up remover to get my mascara and eyeliner off, such stubborn make up products! I use this first in the routine, then a cream based cleanser on the rest of the face and a water based toner before moisturiser.

The purchase
When I saw the Nivea daily essentials double effect eye make up remover (close enough to this listing I think) I snapped it up as it was on offer for £1.50 in Asda at the time I think.

How I use it
I use this remover with a cotton wool pad and I shake the bottle before use to mix the oil with the other liquid in the bottle (they look separated when the bottle is stood still).

Secret ingredient
This contains a cornflower extract which seems nice and soothing.

Twice a day in fact
Although this works hard on the evening taking off makeup I always have a quick and light swipe of it in the morning too before toning to remove any sleeping make up that has resisted the night before. It also feels refreshing and like it is conditioning my lashes.

My thoughts
I love this eye make up remover. It's cheap enough and works really well and is gentle and non stingy on the gentle eye area.

Final word
I really can't find any fault at all with this product. The packaging is great too, even though it is only plastic it is clear and you can see exactly how much is left. My last inch lasted me for ages, I kept thinking it'd be on its last use yet it kept going so it is obviously a highly economical product too!

• sandemp published 16/01/2016