Nivea Visage Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes

Nivea Visage Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes

Review of "Nivea Visage Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes"

published 07/05/2015 | anwar
Member since : 30/04/2003
All reads gratefully received! If I miss you give me a shout! Thanks for the premium fund ciao!
Pro easy to use, no irritation, removes eye make up
Cons none for me
Length of Use
Use Many of the Products?

"A clean visage"

I have recently been using Clinique products to cleanse my face and have been impressed by the results. However I recently had a girly weekend away with a friend and as I was travelling by train I wanted to keep my luggage to an absolute minimum. With this in mind I replaced my Clinique with a pack of Nivea facial wipes, as not only did they take up very little space but they are advertised as being suitable for removing eye make up.

The wipes come in a plastic pack containing 25 wipes. I can’t remember how much I paid for the wipes but see that my local Boots have the wipes on a half price offer at just £1.62. The wipes are available in several variants and I opted for the dry/sensitive skin version. The wipes contain natural almond oil and are alcohol free. Products with alcohol tend to dry my skin so I always avoid anything containing alcohol. Nivea claim that these wipes are gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area .

My opinion.
****************

The first thing to say is that I find most plastic packs difficult to reseal effectively, especially after a few uses when the sticky tabs start to loose their sticking ability! This pack is no different and after a few uses I struggled to keep the pack securely closed after use. This means that the remaining wipes will dry out and be useless.

However on the positive side I found the wipes a decent size and am also pleased to report that they didn’t tear during use. The wipes are really moist and easy to use. I found that 1 wipe was enough to remove all traces of make up and daily grime from my face and neck. However I did use a separate wipe to remove my eye make up and was pleased that it coped with my waterproof mascara, removing all traces easily.

I have quite dry sensitive skin and the wipes didn’t cause any irritation or redness as can happen with other brands I have used. The wipes left my skin feeling clean and soft with no tightness.

Overall I really like these wipes are will be taking a pack on holiday with me in the summer.

• justarube published 03/09/2016
    VH x
  • StewwyB published 16/05/2015
    vh
  • jb0077 published 15/05/2015
    VH review, thank you.

Product Information : Nivea Visage Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes

As dry and sensitive skin is prone to moisture loss, it needs intensive moisturisation, even during cleansing: its natural moisture balance should be respected to keep your skin soft all day long. NIVEA VISAGE Gentle Cleansing Wipes have been especially developed to meet the specific cleansing needs of dry and sensitive skin.NIVEA VISAGE GENTLE FACIAL CLEANSING WIPES are free from alcohol and enriched with Almond&Calendula Oil. They gently and conveniently cleanse your face, neck eye area and neck while respecting your skin s natural moisture balance. The soft fleece and mild formula also pampers your skin.

MPN: 2890606