Nivea for Men Energy Shower Gel

Nivea for Men Energy Shower Gel

Shower Gel

Review of "Nivea for Men Energy Shower Gel"

published 10/11/2017 | mumsymary
Member since : 23/09/2002
Have a good firework night , stay safe.
Pro 3 in 1
Cons ?
Does it smell good?

"Was I energised after using this shower gel ?"

Today I shall be reviewing Nivea Energy shower gel, now this is a shower gel really marketed for men.
I did but this and the Sport version for hubby on a 2 for offer a while back. I recently ran out of my usual shower gel so used the sports on, on another occasion I used this Nivea Emery shower gel. .

~~~~>> Packaging.
This shower gel available in 250ml or 500ml bottle's
The packaging the same blue plastic not curvy like the women's body washes but the base is like a rectangle with curved ends bottler recyclable bottle This also has a silver grey collar to the hinged snap on lid. Be warned this lid does not always close very securely and the nozzle just a hole so unless bottle upright it will leak.
The logo and word energy on this bottle are in a pale green,
There's no hook to hang this bottle up but the base slim so will fit on my shower shelf.

~~~~>> Smell
On opening the bottle I get a sharp smell, clean fresh, male, I am not very fond of this smell for me.
The smell lingers around the body for a couple of hours after use.

~~>>looks
The gel a blue clear colour very similar to the Nivea sport 3 in 1 shower gel which I reviewed earlier.

~~~>> Use
This is a 3 in one gel for hair body and face. My husband takes this shower gel with him for showering after he plays football, its handy so you do not have to take separate products with you. He also uses this at home. I tried this Nivea energy shower gel to see what I thought of it because as it's easier when we go away just to take one shower product between us and hubby does not want to smell of my girlie flowery gels. I shall take a more neutral smelling shower gel if taking one or us both to share.

This shower gel is suitable for body face and hair. I it's easy to get a blob of gel on your hands or shower puff/sponge by squeezing the bottle it produces a reasonable quantity of lather. I thought it cleansed my body well, did not leave my skin feeling dry.
I did use this on my hair gut used a conditioner too as I have long hair which easily tangles. This gel did a reasonable job. Be careful you do not get it in your eyes it stings.
Did I feel energetic after using this shower gel? No not really but I did not feel cosy and sleepy either,

~~~>>Price availability.
This Nivea Men Energy Shower Gel, 250ml costs £3.04 at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nivea-Men-Energy-Shower-

250mls£1.90 at https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/262156306 and 500mls £2.00

250mls £1 at https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/gb/groceries/nivea-for-men-energy-shower-gel-250ml and 500mls £1, 95

~~~>>Would I recommend?
Yes for a male

• RICHADA published 14/11/2017
    Good products these - I've been using Nivea shower gels for years now. R.
  • Secre published 13/11/2017
    VH
  • IzzyS published 13/11/2017
    Good review.

offers "Nivea for Men Energy Shower Gel"