Nokia 5110/6110 Li-Ion vibrating Battery

Nokia 5110/6110 Li-Ion vibrating Battery

Review of "Nokia 5110/6110 Li-Ion vibrating Battery"

published 19/03/2001 | JamesMoore
Member since : 11/09/2000
Pro Feel your phone whenever you are
Cons It can shoot your phone across a hard surface and does make a bit of a noise.

"Upgrade to a vibrating phone cheaply"

....and no need to get a now phone, number or sign sign a new 12 month contract.

Ever been to a loud pub to meet one of your mates only to be standing round waiting for ages for them to arrive and when they get there they say I phoned you and you pull your phone out of your pocket to see five missed calls from them. All because you didn't hear the phone ring because even on the loudest ring you can not hear it over the noise of the public house. Well since I got my vibrating battery I have not had that problem, now even some of my friends tell people we are meeting to ring James' phone as he will answer his.

The battery on my phone was not keeping it's charge so I decided to invest in a new one. After spotting the vibrating battery in the online shop I decided it might be fun. It was exactly the same size and weight as the battery I had, which was a slim line one, thinner than the standard 5110/6100 battery. It was also Li-Ion which meant I did not have to run it down every time I wanted to charge it.

The battery cost £15 plus delivery, sorry can not remember the online shop but it was based in America. But I have found www.cellsavers.co.uk do them for £13.99 plus delivery is free at the moment.

• MRSCANADA published 04/04/2002
    I liked this review..but then I don't rate like other people ...LL