Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool

Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool

Review of "Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool"

published 19/04/2009 | michellek147
Member since : 19/04/2009
Pro Offered refund!
Cons Dirty, beds unmade, loose wiring, furniture falling apart

"True disappointment"

During a family stay in Blackpool for the weekend we booked two nights at the Norbeck Castle Hotel after looking at pictures and information about the hotel on the website and being happy with what they had to offer. When we arrived in our room, the beds were not made, the double bed was not joined properly in the centre, draws were falling apart, loose wires visible, filthy kettle and room was dirty. I made my way down to reception immediately to complain, was offered a different room, however we were desperate to get out of the hotel and find alternative accomodation. The only good thing about visiting Norbeck Castle was receiving a refund without depute and knowing never to visit there again.

Michelle from Manchester

• TheHairyGodmother published 08/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.

Product Information : Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool

Norbreck Castle Hotel is perfectly located for holidays, short breaks and weekend visits to Blackpool. The hotel hosts 480 en-suite bedrooms, many with sea views and provides a set menu in the main restaurant and bar. The Norbreck Castle is an ideal family hotel providing plenty of entertainment for children. The exclusive 36-seater hotel cinema plays a number of children's films and cartoons.

Rating: 2 Stars