Northwave Evolution

Northwave Evolution

Bike Shoes

Review of "Northwave Evolution"

published 04/09/2017 | pankaj0919
Member since : 02/09/2017
Hi I am Pankaj Das a Digital Marketing Executive and Tech Geek. I like travelling, reading, movies and providing trending information information with others.
Pro Design Is Really Good & Comfortable
Cons Need More Color Variant
How does it compare to similar products?

"Nice Pair Shoes for Daily Cyclist & Bikers"

I love cycling and climbing, and that is why I need a shoe that works in any condition. I bought this shoe and test in my biking at high speed and climbing on tough rocks. I got more comfort because of its light weight, and sleek design that helped me to paddle quickly even in the tough rock surface. The design of this shoes allows constant airflow that prevents my foot from getting wet instantly. The design of this shoes uses BioMap design that keeps my feet in one position and without any high movement inside the shoes I can give force in the paddle that reduces energy wastage. This shoe also has button lace feature which differs from traditional shoe lace, but it does not provide any additional comfort instead of that anyone can open their shoes quickly by just simply pressing the button and also its looks great terms of style.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 05/09/2017
    Oh
  • NBCMad92 published 05/09/2017
    Welcome. In order to get higher ratings and get paid for your reviews, you need to expand on it. Where can we buy it? How much is it? Is it available in other colours? Any helpful information?
  • 1st2thebar published 04/09/2017