Norwich Union (CGNU)

Norwich Union (CGNU)

Review of "Norwich Union (CGNU)"

published 21/02/2001 | purdy
Member since : 26/07/2000
Pro Prompt payment
Cons Have to lodge the cheque in my bank myself!
Competitiveness of APR
Comprehensiveness of range of products
Product package
Efficiency of service

"Quietly Impressed"

My work recently began offering associates dental insurance through Norwich Union. There were 2 rates we could choose from. I choose the basic plan and l have to pay a nominal £3 per month to take advantage of this. Basically this is for NHS treatments up to certain cost values. The other rate was for private treatments - l felt that l really did not require this treatment as l knew my dentist provided excellent NHS service.

Two weeks ago my 6 monthly check up was due, so off l trotted, with my claim form in hand, to see my dentist and hygenist.

The form was easily filled in, signed and stamped by my dentist. I received a receipt from the receptionist after l made the payment of £12.58.

When l returned to work, l placed the claim form into the post and really did not know when to expect payment - but like most of these things l thought l would have forgotten about it before it came through.

Much to my surprise last Friday exactly one week from when they would have received my claim, in the post at home l received my cheque. No questions, no queries, just a simple no fuss payment. Now thats what l call service.

There was minimum fuss, the claim form was simple and the money was sent through promptly - theres no more l can say.

So if you are offered such a service and are unsure - l can only tell you of my experience, but so far so good.

Product Information : Norwich Union (CGNU)

Listed on Ciao since: 29/07/2000