Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited

Review of "Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited"

published 17/04/2007 | paulblackpool
Member since : 17/04/2007
Pro None
Cons Claiming
Competitiveness of APR
Comprehensiveness of range of products
Product package
Efficiency of service

"Home Contents Claims"

The worst insurance company I have ever had to deal with. We have 2 claims that have been on-going for months and they now don't even return our calls.

The 1st claim was a break in at the office and computer equipment was stolen. The 2nd claim was from our home when a gold watch and 2 rings were stolen.

Trying to even contact them is impossible. The price they quoted for our home insurance was almost too good to be true. You know the old saying if someone offers you something that sounds to good to be true then it probally is. Well in our case that's how it turned out.

Dont just take my word for it, wait until you have a claim.

• CaptainColonic published 18/07/2007
    This is a review of contents insurance posted in the pension section.
  • Sparkle1984 published 04/05/2007
    Sorry for low rating but it's off topic because this is the life and pensioins section of Ciao. Also sorry to hear about your bad claims experience. :(
  • COOOEEE published 18/04/2007
    Sadly this is in the category for Life Insurance and not Home Insurance. let me know in my guestbook if you need advice about getting the review moved to the right category. Fionaxx

Product Information : Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited