Nou Camp - Barcelona F.C., Barcelona

Nou Camp - Barcelona F.C., Barcelona

Location

Review of "Nou Camp - Barcelona F.C., Barcelona"

published 19/06/2007 | benedictine
Member since : 17/06/2007
Pro Atmosphere,good for all not just football fans
Cons none
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"Nou Camp -Barca"

Barcelona is on Spain's east coast, on the Mediterranean Sea. It is my favourite city in the world, or at least out of the cities I've been to! I have been to Barcelona on several occasions, which I will be adding to as soon as possible, but I fell in love with the city. There are loads of things to do in Barcelona, but the highlight of my trip was my visit to the Nou Camp. This is where Barcelona FC play their football matches, it is the biggest stadium in Europe and is absolutely amazing.

I think the Nou Camp stadium is much more entertaining if you go to see an actual game. Although for you true football fans I suppose you might enjoy a tour of the stadium. I didn't see a Barca game but rather two different exposition games, Brazil vs. Catalunya, and another time Argentina vs, Catalunya, I just bought tickets at the stadium before the game, however to see a Barca game it would be more difficult to buy the tickets at the door. You should go on the website to buy tickets. Once inside the stadium is pretty typical, it's really the energy of the crowd and the game which makes a trip to Nou stadium worthwhile! One tip, outside the stadium before a game there are a lot of tables selling merchandise for the teams playing, I don't know if the quality is that great but it seemed pretty reasonably priced compared to the real jerseys etc.