Nu Nation Project - Kirk Franklin

Nu Nation Project - Kirk Franklin

Review of "Nu Nation Project - Kirk Franklin"

published 27/02/2010 | depreacher
Member since : 27/02/2010
Pro recomended for spritual, musical and gain.
Cons none
Originality
Quality and consistency of tracks
Cover / Inlay Design and Content
Lyrics

"kirk franklin- nu nation project"

As a child growing up, I use to think gospel music is all about the hymn book kind of singing. This mentality grew within me until a friend of mine introduced me to contemporary gospel music. Kirk franklin was one of the artist I fell in love with. He is a man who have gone through a rough background and have a first hand knowledge of how we the audience feel. His kind of song are songs that speaks directly to you.
The nu nation project was one of his first CDs i bought. And I will tell you it changed me immensely for the better. I use to love rap music before my repentance so I really want a song as a Christian that matches my style, and the track revolution was one track I so much love. The rap, the tempo all just makes me comfortable.
Another cool track is the lean on me featuring great artist like Mary J, R. Kelly and others. This track in my own opinion should be suggested for anybody ever having the feeling that he is been alone in His or her own trials. There is always someone ready to give you a shoulder to lean on.
Another aspect I would like to talk on is the instrumentals. I am a drummer and as a drummer I love the beat, kirk really dropped it.
Not forgetting the vocal accuracy from my own opinion is good for learning most of the parts of singing like auto, soprano, and tenor.