O2

O2

Review of "O2"

published 11/10/2011 | kelseyalice
Member since : 11/10/2011
Good
Pro Great deals and value for money.
Cons Costumer service could be a lot better in my opinion.
Coverage & reception
Customer service quality
Customer service waiting times
Tariffs & Charges
Accuracy of charges

"Topping up with o2"

Just thought I would review my recent experience with the network o2. I have been with o2 for many years now on pay as you go and I think generally they are a good company to go with. They have a lot of good, money saving offers which I think, especially now, we are all looking for. Unfortunately though I recently had a bad experience with this network.

I usually top up my mobile by going into the shop and getting a voucher but this time I was in desperate need for credit so I decided to top up using my debit card. Everything now is all automated so I did it via pre recorded messages. After going through everything finally my top up was complete and too my shock they'd taken £25 into my account! I was very shocked as I only wanted to top up a tenner! So as anyone would I got straight on the phone to call 02 to see if they could sort out the problem.

It was a young lad who I spoke to on the phone and he did seem like he wanted to help but kept repeating that there was nothing they could do as they payment had already been processed. So after 5 minutes with no positive outcome for me I then rang my bank to see if they could do and they informed me that 02 had 3 days to cancel the payment their end and the money could be returned to my account. So once again I phoned o2 and they denied they could cancel any payment and again said their was nothing to do. By this time I was quite annoyed and to top it off the man on the phoned told me to make it last!

So overall with the lengthy times put on hold by o2 and the lack of problem solving skills not a good experience.

• thedevilinme published 11/10/2011
    direct debits are a scam.

Product Information : O2