OXA Scuba Diving Snorkel Set

OXA Scuba Diving Snorkel Set

Review of "OXA Scuba Diving Snorkel Set"

published 04/06/2016 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
Enjoying life, busy working full time and having fun with my family and always on the lookout for new beauty innovations!
Pro gets them confident in the water
Cons none
How does it compare to similar products?

"Mermaids in Training"

I am very lucky and get offered items to try out and review on Amazon and this snorkel set was one of the item I was sent recently. I probably would not think to buy this at home but would get stung for twice the price on holiday...

What's in the set?
I was not sure which kid they would fit best but we have tried them on for size and fit and both girls made the set work OK. In the set you get a pair of flippers with adjustable heel straps, some goggles and a snorkel for breathing. The pink and blue colours go really well and there are some great comfort features.

Flipper!
The flippers are made in a really ergonomic style and are nice and robust but not too long so my girls even managed to walk around wearing them. They have adjustable straps around the heels which are pretty easy to work out and release and then on the tops there are some guards that protect the front of your foot from rubbing against the sides of the flipper.

Gogglebox
The goggles are mostly clear so the visibility is great when the kids were wearing them. It was the first time they tried goggles with a nose blocker in too but they quickly adapted to breathing through their mouths! They did mist up a bit in the house but I think in the water they would have a better chance of keeping clear.

Snorkel
The snorkel tube is a nice design with a comfortable silicone tip that you can firmly bite on to which holds it in the upright position. It provides enough length to snorkel along and breathe with comfort.

On Location
I can't wait for the girls to try this set on holiday. Obviously I will report back via this review if there are any issues but I have to say the quality is superb, no rough edges and fully adjustable kit means this will most definitely be fought over on holiday!

My thoughts.
This set is excellent quality. All I can say is that I wish I had these as a kid, I would have loved swimming with them! The set we got are pink and blue and the children love wearing them, flapping around the house.

Price
The set is listed on Amazon at 25.99 which I think is a good price although I received a sample set in return for my honest Amazon review. If the kids use them a lot on our holiday I would be happy to purchase another set at full price so that they both have one to use.

PS. It proved almost impossible to wrestle these off the kids once they started trying them on!

PPS> Photo to follow when I get on the desktop computer.

• danielclark691 published 03/01/2017