Review of "OakFurnitureLand.co.uk"

published 28/07/2011 | Michael-C
Member since : 28/07/2011
Pro Stunningly beautiful, very well built and will last a lifetime and beyond if looked after.
Cons none.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Stunning Bevel Oak Furniture with added excellent service"

A very big thanks to Oak Furniture Land for the beautiful Bevel Oak Range of furniture that we purchased on line from the company, I was initially concerned that the quality would not be up to the mark especially with not physically seeing what we were buying, fortunately my fears were totally unfounded as the service that they provided and quality of the Bevel range solid oak sideboard, TV corner unit and the two tables were excellent, in fact the furniture is quite stunning and we are so very pleased with our purchase. The furniture is extremely good value for money as the build quality and finish is excellent, it was also delivered very well packed and a lot of care has been taken to ensure that the furniture does not get damaged in transit. Oak Furniture Land are very professional in every aspect of there business as we were kept informed by e-mail and text right up to the day the furniture arrived, it was delivered promptly within a four hour time window by a very pleasant team and as I have stated we could not be more pleased and without doubt we will be purchasing more items from the company in the future. I have already recommended Oak Furniture Land to my friends and will continue to recommend the company. This company will appeal to anyone in the market who is looking to purchase quality furniture and who loves the look and feel of quality real wood.