OakFurnitureLand.co.uk

Review of "OakFurnitureLand.co.uk"

published 22/01/2012 | catmonster
Member since : 22/01/2012
Pro Can't think of any
Cons Poor delivery, damage to property, shoddy furniture with broken fittings
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"hilariously bad"

Made one and it will be the last purchase from these guys. Fell for the heavy TV advertising..and the result is the single worse delivery and product experience ever.

We shop online alot and having moved house recently: receiving several, maybe a dozen deliveries...plus removers and having a carpet fitted. But none of those experiences did as such damage to our property as OFL.

They managed to chip a line out off a wooden skirting board, stain the carpet and scuff the walls half a dozen times. Quite how much carnage could happen in such a short space of time amazed me.

Then the actual furniture: One piece (a wardrobe) has uneven doors that cannot be aligned. The sideboards had a broken magnetic closure - it had sheared off completely during transit I assume exposing several pin sharp nails. Because of these defects I'm not sure I can actually say the overall quality is anything less than 'Argos'.

We have complained directly to OakFurnitureLand and am waiting for a response. I actually can't face them coming to collect furniture for fear of more collateral damage. So I would hope they provide a partial refund/discount. And we'll not use them again.