Olay Regenerist Night

Olay Regenerist Night

Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment doubles skin's surface cell regeneration rate vs. untreated skin...

Review of "Olay Regenerist Night"

published 06/08/2007 | duckie567
Member since : 03/08/2007
Pro Makes your skin feel silky and soft.
Cons Maybe the price.

"Olay Regenerist Night"

I bought this product after using the original regenerist lotion and cream. It was on offer in Boots and as I really like the other creams in the range I thought I would give it a try. It is a bit difficult to get out of the packaging, but once you do you have a pot of purple cream. The colour was a bit unusual but it smelt nice. The nice thing about this night cream, unlike other brands that I have tried is that it feels really silky when you put it on and absorbs into the skin really quickly. Usually night creams tend to be very heavy and thick and sit on top of the skin making you look shiney and greasy. Olay Regenerist Night cream however makes your skin feel lovely and soft as soon as you put it on. Over the years, I have tried numerous lotions and potions, but this is one I would definitely stick with. At around £20 per pot, it is not the cheapest on the market, but is by no means the most expensive. I don't know that it makes any differnece to wrinkles, but it makes me feel good so I feel it is value for money.

offers "Olay Regenerist Night"