Olympus MJU-II

Olympus MJU-II

Analogue Cameras - Compact - 135mm - without Zoom - with Built-in Flash - with Red Eye Reduction

Review of "Olympus MJU-II"

published 26/02/2005 | arwid
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro accurate autofocus and lightmeter
Cons none
Picture Quality
Range & Quality of Features
Ease of Use
Reliability

"the best compact-camera in the price group?"

I have studied photography for 4 years, and this is absolutely one of my favourite cameras. I have also been recomended this camera by many professionals. I use this camera as a compliment to my huge, expensive and fancy Nikon. I always have it in my bag, and I use it almost every day. I am always satisfied with the picture-quality, and I have used some pictures taken with this camera in my portfolio as well as exhibitions etc. The camera is weather-proof, which makes it suitable for everyday use, including partying etc. (As I've mentioned I keep mine in my bag everyday, and after four years it still works as a clock.) This is the perfect camera for good quality snap-shots according to me.
You can buy it at Jessops (and I'm sure that's not the only place) for 59.99.

• MAFARRIMOND published 26/02/2005
    Sounds good. Maureen
  • Bollinger28 published 26/02/2005
    Tell us more about this camera - how much did it cost ? Where can you buy one or are they now too old ? Lexy