Review of "OnePlus 3"

published 11/08/2016 | Antony.Helson.Chandy
Member since : 14/03/2016
Pro Perfect phone for affordable price.....!!!
Cons camera bezel is outside, no SD slot
Look & Feel
Durability & Robustness
Battery standby time
Battery talktime

"The all new Super Phone OnePlus 3"

OnePlus 3

OnePlus 3

I am the kind of person who use to vacillate my choices wile buying a new smartphone, maybe it’s a vice or virtue I don’t know, but the one thing that you all will agree with me is how amazing this phone is. Just bear with me I know that right know a volley of thoughts is passing your mind on witch phone I am speaking of its non-other than OnePlus 3, this phone has managed to vindicated all its critics. In the era of viscous competition among smartphone one manufactures has brought a perfect phone.

This is one of the few phone that has been vaunted in various smartphone formers regarding its specs but I never thought they could pull of the way have. I was using a Nexus phone before so my benchmark was quite high but OnePlus blew me with its blazing speed and great performance the phone uses the infamous Snapdragon 820 (up to 2.2 GHz) I still remember the days when there used to be computers that was much slower. The phone uses AMOLED display witch is 1080p 5.5-inch witch is the kind of phone I would like as I watch a lot of movies in my phone.
The product design show some similarity to that of HTC never the less build quality is very good the Phone feels really premium.

The camera in the both rear and front are nothing but amazing and gives uniquely wonderful picks they are 16 and 8 respective. The battery life is surprisingly good and uses 3,000 mAh Li-Po battery. The phone also comes with awesome fingerprint sensor and I must say that the response is delightful it has also incorporate latest dash charge technology the outstanding feature will charge in 30-40 minutes and the phone will charge from 10-90%. Though the phone has 64 GB internal memory, however it would have been nice if it had a SD card slot and also camera bezel is outside phone back cover and prone to scratches, even normal back cover would no protect it from scratches.

• digitalenvironmentalist published 13/08/2016
    Some of the features and functionality were identified but not fully explained in detail. You can improve it by providing more of the salient features and how you use them. Good luck!
  • Classicc published 11/08/2016
    More detail is required.
  • catsholiday published 11/08/2016
    I am guessing that English is nit the first language here - it reads in a clumsy way