Opticalexpress.co.uk

Opticalexpress.co.uk

Review of "Opticalexpress.co.uk"

published 08/09/2010 | balibelli
Member since : 08/09/2010
Pro Fast, efficient, streamlined, excellent result
Cons Cost, a little pain

"LASIK Laser Sight Correction - Optical Express"

I recently had LASIK laser eye sight correction at the Reading branch.

I had a lot of trepidation before I had it done but I can honestly say that I am more than happy with the process and the result.

First things first - anyone who think they are going to get away with 395 pounds per eye can keep dreaming. No one has that procedure and you can be assured that the salespeople will pressure you into the higher cost procedures.

That being said, you won't be sorry that you signed up for the better procedures.

I am now 2 weeks post procedure and my vision (for the first time in my life) is perfect. In fact I can see more clearly than my younger relatives!

Yes, there was a little bit of pain (to be expected) and my eyes were dry for a couple of weeks (but I used the drops provided to overcome that). But it has been the best thing I have ever done.

I have some vouchers if anyone is interested or has been contemplating the procedure. The voucher will give you 150 pounds off the total cost. You must book and pay by 20 October 2010 and have your procedure done by 3 November 2010 if you wish to take advantage of the discount.

Email me at kcarndt at hotmail dot com if you would like a voucher or want to know anything else about the procedure.

• TheHairyGodmother published 09/09/2010
    as below
  • sandemp published 08/09/2010
    Sorry but there's not really very much here about Optical Express. Also it's not really a good idea to give your email address out.

Product Information : Opticalexpress.co.uk