Opticalexpress.co.uk

Review of "Opticalexpress.co.uk"

published 13/12/2011 | kellymortimer
Member since : 13/12/2011
Pro I can see now
Cons A bit dry eyes when I stare at the compture screen; but not too bad

"Recommend to all - plus Ive got discount vouchers for you"

Well I had my laser eye surgery just over 2 weeks ago and it has been a.m.a.z.i.n.g! I was very nervous but the staff were all very reassuring and helpful. Most of the technicians and nurses I spoke to had had the surgery so were very knowledgeable. The surgery its self was a bit scary but it was over so fast and everything was explained to me step by step as the surgeon was doing it, that it actually wasn’t as bad as I had imagined.

Afterwards, I walked out into the reception area and although it was a bit bright I could see my boyfriend clearly waiting for me the other side of the room; clear as a bell!!

I put on my sunglasses for the journey home even though it was dark outside but I wasn’t taking any risks! I didn’t get any of the burning or gritty feeling that had I been pre warned about; but I just did exactly what I had been told to do; I went home, went to sleep for an hour and took my drops as prescribed. In the morning it was like opening my eyes to a whole new world (cheesy I know but totally true) I had my head out the window reading all the number plates down the road, and all the small print on the telly adverts!!

Having been back at work now for 2 weeks I occasionally get dry eyes when I stare at the computer but other than that I’ve had no complaints.

So all in all I would recommend laser eye to anyone...if you are going to have it done then I have some discount vouchers I can send to enable you to get £150.00 off your treatment (and I will get £150.00 cheque too so its win win for everyone)

My email is phatwomble182@hotmail.com / Kelly@cryogenic.co.uk

Good luck!!!

not rated

• Bollinger28 published 02/02/2012
    Spamming for referrals is against the rules here
  • angelboouk123 published 13/12/2011
    as below comments
  • rosebud2001 published 13/12/2011
    I am sorry but can I suggest you read the site terms and conditions? Referrals are strictly forbidden and reviews must remain on topic.

Product Information : Opticalexpress.co.uk