Opticalexpress.co.uk

Cons cheaper

"Make life easier"

Optical Express

Optical Express

I choose to have laser eye surgery just to make life easier because you’re sitting and you’re wearing glasses and I figured out the finance of it and it’s actually cheaper just to get it done and get it over with. I've just always wanted it done. I figured everybody else would get it done, so why shouldn’t I? During the treatment it was really good. It went really fast and the staff calmed me so much. I literally sat up after the surgery and was like, okay, next part and they were like no, that's it done. I didn’t feel any pain as a result of the anaesthetic and they calmed me really, really well. I was really impressed. I'm really excited to go scuba diving, even to go swimming, and being able to see underneath the water. Even sports are just easier. You can’t do cartwheels with glasses on, so it makes life so much better. I would definitely recommend Optical Express. I've been saying to loads of friends, and I always get asked “did it hurt?” and I would say “no, it didn’t hurt at all.” I definitely think you should just go and get it done. I think I'm a little bit crazy but it was brilliant. I was really impressed.

Product Information : Opticalexpress.co.uk