Options Belgian Chocolate Instant Hot Chocolate Drink

Options Belgian Chocolate Instant Hot Chocolate Drink

A deliciously indulgent chocolate drink which is also low in calories The perfect chocolate treat Belgian Choc 30 sachets per pack.

Review of "Options Belgian Chocolate Instant Hot Chocolate Drink"

published 29/05/2015 | pinky50
Member since : 16/11/2010
My beautiful mum passed away this year and I had lost my way and mojo writing reviews but am hoping that I can have it back soon. Having more down days recently than up but getting there slowly.
Pro Nice taste, rich and creamy, good price and quality.
Cons None for me.
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Relaxing drink."

I drink a lot of hot chocolate and especially in the evenings to just help me unwind and relax. I buy this drink because my hubby loves it as I do even though we are both not trying to lose weight. Some of my friends like to drink hot chocolate when they visit me and some are on diet plans and trying to keep their weight down so I buy this for them too to drink.

It comes in plastic tub which has the name clearly on the front so easily spotted on a shelf. It is also available in sachets too but I mostly buy the tub kind. The powder is of a fine grain powder and a nice shade of brown colour. Once the lid is removed it has a strong chocolate smell and a really pleasant smell too which does smell sweet but not a sickly kind of sweetness.

It is easy to make a mug of the hot chocolate by simply spooning 3 teaspoons into the mug and then simply added hot water and giving it a good stir. The powder easily dissolves in no time at all. Once fully stirred it becomes a very rich looking drink and also tastes rich too in the mouth. Is a smooth taste and a strong taste of chocolate. It does taste sweet but not a sickly sweetness and it is just the sweetness I like from a hot chocolate drink.

The drink is very rich and creamy and while drinking the hot drink the creamy texture of the chocolate is a pleasant taste and delicious, I do find this hot chocolate quite moreish because of the taste being packed with flavour and not a bland tasting hot chocolate drink.

I find this drink is a super drink to drink in the evenings when relaxing and also any time of the day when I fancy a drink of hot chocolate but I mostly drink it in the evenings when I unwind.

It contains only 40 calories, 0.9G of fat per the 3 teaspoons so if you are on a diet plan this chocolate is an ideal amount of calories from your daily allowance.

Suitable for Vegetarians and for allergy sufferers it contains milk aand soya and is also free from Gluten.

For a 220g tub it costs around £3.40, I think this is a good price for this hot chocolate and the quality is really good too. For a 11g sachet this size sachet costs around 30p and the sachets are often on offer for 4 for £1. The tub is often on special offer too so it is a good idea to maybe stock up if you like this hot chocolate drink.

I recommend this hot chocolate drink and you don't have to be on a diet plan to buy it or enjoy it, I am not on a diet plan and I love this hot chocolate drink. I will keep on buying it in the future because I love the taste.

I give it 5 stars.

Thank you for reading my review and I hope it has been of some help.

• danielclark691 published 03/06/2015