Review of "Orange Vegas"

published 17/09/2009 | littlelaura123
Member since : 17/09/2009
Good
Pro Touch Screen Technology, Price-Astounding, Nice Small Sleek Look
Cons Not A Lot Of Memory, Can Be Difficult To Use
Look & Feel
Durability & Robustness
Battery standby time
Battery talktime

"Orange Vegas ensure what the point of it is."

After my old phone broke down I was in desperate need of a new phone, on a small budget. I purchased the Orange Vegas and was both pleased and disappointed with what I found.

The very small sized phone, with plastic coating, fits neatly into your pocket, it is touch screen sensitive and comes with the optional use of a stylist, so it is perfect if your wanting to join the touch screen revolution on a small budget.
However, I think due to the small size of the phone and the screen it makes texting using the touch screen and navigating around the phone extremely difficult. I found it very hard to text at my normal speed, and therefore was almost 'put off' to use my phone, the amount in which I normally would do so. If your in a hurray wanting to phone or text someone, you don't really wanting to be taking the stylus out of the back!

The Camera is quite basic, but does the job, and the phone doesn't come with a great deal of memory meaning people wanting to use the phone to store lots of pictures, messages or music may need to purchase a memory card. The Video Camera, doesn't work without the option of installing a memory card.

For the money, however, I think this phone is a real bargain and definitely is a good investment for people who don't use there phone a lot or aren't big on using phones for music and photos.

You get what you pay for and with the money you saved, you can afford to invest in a memory card.

• TheHairyGodmother published 18/09/2009