PC Answers

Review of "PC Answers"

published 25/08/2000 | thepanther
Member since : 24/08/2000
Pro Lots of usefull info, few Ads
Cons few ads mean a higher price than some other mags

"For Answers its Pc Answers"

I buy Computer magazine regulary. PC Answers is one of thoses which I now buy every month or at the very least borrow each copy every month. The main reason for buying PC answers is that this magazine is actually filled with *usefull* information on computer hardware, its explained in plain English. I do know my computer Jargon, being in the bussiness, but i still like to read things in normal language.

PC Answers is not full of adverts and every page is used to maximum potential. This makes the magazine smaller than some others and it makes the price higher than some others, but this one is worth it.

I reccomend this magazine to people who are computer competant but still like to learn more, as a minor understanding is needed to gain anything from the magazine. There are mags out there for beginners aswell. I have solved quite a few problems when reading this magazine and have learned quite alot of things that I never would of thought were true, its a great read, more of a book than a magazine.

If you keep a good collection of these magazines then you might be able to have a good refernce collection. I certainly reccomend this mag.

Product Information : PC Answers