PC World (Shop)

PC World (Shop)

Review of "PC World (Shop)"

published 27/09/2005 | Lysander123
Member since : 27/09/2005
Satisfactory
Pro Helpline was very informative
Cons Delivery painfully slow
not rated
How well informed were the staff?
How helpful were the staff?
How efficient was the service?
How good is their helpline/technical support?
Overall, how satisfied were you with the service?

"Where in the world? Somewhere else, preferably."

This was my first and only experience with PC World.

I ordered a router from them on Tuesday 20th September. Their online ordering system told me that I had to choose a delivery date. The next available date was the following Tuesday 27th. Never before have I had to wait a week to have an item delivered.

I was told that I would receive three emails - one confirming my order had been received, one confirming it had been processed, one confirming it had been dispatched. It wasn't until the Friday 23rd that I had an email saying the order was being processed - three days after the order had been placed. I can think of many online companies who would have sent the goods well before then.

Only yesterday - the 26th Sept, I got an email from PC World saying there had been a delay in the order and I'd have to wait another 5 days before it arrived. For my first order with PC World I would have thought they'd have made more of an effort. I cancelled the order yesterday and went through another company who dispatched the order within half an hour of it being placed - far more like it.

I won't be using PC World again.

not rated

• COOOEEE published 17/06/2007
    If you want help moving the review just drop by my guest book.
  • Andy.mack published 30/09/2005
    As below
  • catrinaf published 28/09/2005
    See below

Product Information : PC World (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 12/07/2000