PLJ Lemon Juice

PLJ Lemon Juice

Fresh Juice - Other Juices

Review of "PLJ Lemon Juice"

published 04/10/2006 | toyah999
Member since : 29/01/2005
Pro convenient
Cons none

"PLJ get your morning off to a great start"

Every morning without fail, since i can remember, i have always had a cup of hot water and fresh lemon juice. Since starting my new job i have to start early and could not face my morning lemon.

One day while shopping i saw the familiar bottle of PLJ which my Nan used to drink years ago.

i have now substituted this for my morning drink again as it is convenient to take to work.

It is such a refreshing drink and you get that really clean, healthy breath feeling.

I is all natural, sugar and sweetner free and only 9 calories per serving.

This would probably not be to every ones taste as it is very sharp, but i can eat a whole lemon without blinking, while watching others looking pained around me ;0).

You can drink this with hot or cold water but my Nan used to swear that she got her lovely clear complection from doing this every morning and i tend to agee.

I buy the 500ml bottle which usually lasts me a good 2 weeks, but i keep a bottle at home too and have been known to use it for salad dressing and marinades as suggested on the bottle.

PLJ is also an excellent source of Vitamin C so go on get your taste buds tanging and give it a try.

• COOOEEE published 27/10/2006
    A promising review - If you feel you would like to add or expand on the details in the review such as the details you have provided below at any time in the future you can do this by pressing the edit link in the centre at the top of your review as you read it. Welcome to Ciao!. Fionaxx
  • toyah999 published 16/10/2006
    Sorry - edited to add. The price is around £1.45 for a 500ml bottle and you can buy it at any supermaket. I get mine from Morrisons and you can find it with the fruit squashes and juices
  • bigwibble6 published 04/10/2006
    Yes, I was wondering on the cost. Can you get in supermarkets or is it more specialist than that?