P.Kai Hairdressers

P.Kai Hairdressers

Review of "P.Kai Hairdressers"

published 24/10/2004 | lisaboo
Member since : 12/10/2004
Pro Really modern and exeptionally trendy
Cons I didnt think there was any

"The best hairdressers in Peterborough"

Well I can tell you a lot about this place the staff are really nice and are quite happy to talk to you.
They offer you a drink which is of course free.
They are like a designer hair dressers and they are as good as the top designer salons and most probably costs you a little bit less.
When i went i told them what i wanted which was a layred medium length cut which is exactly what i wanted. They even straightened my hair after i had finished.
If i rate Pkai out of 10 i would definatly give them a 10 because of their extreame friendliness and their proffesioal way of cutting your hair.
They even do nails now so i think ill give that a go.

• carly_pussycat published 25/10/2004
    Your review needs quite a bit more information. If you didn't really know what to include have a read of some other people's review of hair salons and you'll get an idea - you obviously know this place well :) Let me know if you do add anything and I'll gladly re-read and possibly re-rate it, cheers!
  • claireydeacon published 24/10/2004
    Sounds like good Customer Service, but what about cost, location etc. Claire
  • patriciat published 24/10/2004
    If I lived a bit closer to Peterborough I would be booking an appointment. Pat.t