P.Kai Hairdressers

P.Kai Hairdressers

Review of "P.Kai Hairdressers"

published 22/03/2011 | kate1900
Member since : 22/03/2011
Pro close to town centre
Cons tardy inconsiderate staff
Location
Prices
Service
Range of services available

"Terrible Experience"

Appointment - Sunday 20/03/2011
I had had a very unfortunate experience following the inconsiderate attitude of a member of staff who showed little interest in her work. She turned up late and ignored the picture I had brought with me and coloured my hair (foils) without a proper consultation. The results were yellow and orange in a patchwork quilt effect. This is going to take time and money to put right and the initial costs was £115.00. I have had to take time off work as I was too embarrassed to go to work with such brassy hair and avoided my other social committments.

I am hoping that the salon is going to be able to put this right but have contacted other hairdressers. I have had one appointment at Pkai in an effort to undue the damage but although it has toned down the orange hues my hair is still a very yellow colour and very unflattering.

Update - 23/03/11 had an appointment with the owner Kai today who hopefully can correct the colour tomorrow - fingers crossed!

Update - 25/03/11 Kai has made every effort to sort out his stylists work and I have another appointment in two weeks time.

It's great when your concerns are listened to and addressed . Have upped their rating from a 1 to a 4.