Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette

Paco Rabanne 1 Million is a woody and masculine fragrance for men. Its top notes include excitingly zesty ruby mandarin, grapefruit and peppermint whi

Review of "Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette"

published 03/04/2012 | sheron
Member since : 20/11/2007
Hi all, my name is Sheron, I like going out meeting people, doing quizzes and competitons. I like gatherings with friends and family and I like having a laugh. also enjoy gardening, reading and D.I.Y.
Pro It has a cheery aroma
Cons Cant really carry it in your handbag.
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette's Usefulness"

I find Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette to be a gorgeous scent, a little expensive but well worth it really. It can be worn for any occasion. I have been buying Paco Rabanne scents since the early 1980's and have always loved them even the mens aftershave. Will always buy it forever more because it makes me feel special. It is not a scent that wears off too quickly, if you could get small dab bottles for your handbag that would be much better. My boyfriend wears the one for gentlemen and he swears by it. I always have to buy him a bottle To go in his Christmas Stocking.I also buy it for my brother who is a fan also. well hats off to Paco rabanne.

• kevin121 published 04/04/2012
    Hi, and welcome to Ciao. Sorry I can't rate this any higher but this is too vague as it stands. Perhaps have a read of some well received perfume/aftershave reviews on Ciao to get an idea of the detail required for higher ratings. Feel free to let me know if you add more too.
  • review_writer published 04/04/2012
    More about the scent, what ocassions you think it's appropriate for, as well as the price and available sizes would greatly improve this review x

offers "Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette"

Product Information : Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette

Type: Perfume

Type of Perfume: Eau de Toilette

Gender: for Men

Manufacturer: Paco Rabanne

Long Name: 1 Million Eau de Toilette, 1 Million Eau De Toilette Spray, 1 Million Homme Eau de Toilette

MPN: 200653, PACO-451501, 1745; 1744