Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum

for Women

Review of "Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum"

published 21/04/2011 | tinkerbellprincess69
Member since : 27/12/2010
Pro Glamorous & Gorgeous - Everything I look for in a Perfume!
Cons None!
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Glamorous, Rich & Gorgeous!"

I first came across the Paco Rabanne 'One Million' fragrance when I bought the aftershave for my boyfriend which I thought smelled absolutely delicious on him and really sexy. I hadn't realised that there was a Female version until my boyfriend surprised me with it on Mothers Day. My was really excited to try it and I just thought "I hope this is as nice as my boyfriends' version!"

Well I certainly wasn't disappointed, the scent was rich and gorgeous just like my boyfriend's One Million aftershave. Obviously the scent has a more Feminine flavour to it with blends of Neroli, Orange Flower & Arabian Jasmine for the Heart notes. The Top notes are even more gorgeous consisting of Bitter Orange & Fleshy Raspberry then to top it off it has Base notes of Honey & Patchouli.

The combination makes the Scent just perfect and I have fallen in love! Whats more, the scent lasts ages which is one of the main things I look for in a perfume, so my bottle will probably last me ages. The scent isn't too overpowering though, Paco Rabanna have got it just right. The bottle is also something special in a Gold Diamond shape, so its appearance is just as Glamorous as its scent.

A 30ml bottle costs around £30, 50ml £40 and 80ml £50.

This one gets 5 Stars from me!

• bexx0907 published 21/04/2011
    Sounds lovely! x

offers "Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau de Parfum"