Review of "Panasonic RP-HT225E-K"

published 02/10/2011 | dojam1
Member since : 02/10/2011
Pro Fantastic sound quality, Cheap but effective, Comfy leather earpods, Sound loudness controller
Cons Not as durable as may be necessary, very big
Sound Quality
Looks & Design

"Panasonic RP HT225 are very good, only one small hiccup..."

Panasonic RP-HT225

Panasonic RP-HT225

I bought these headphones quite a long time ago yet the sound quality in them is still fantastic today! There has been one hiccup with them but I will go into that a bit later explaining the good bits first.

First of all the sound quality is superb, if these were used in professional studios I would not be surprised. I have used them for home recording myself and they were fantastic. If you just want to listen in bed with them they are also great!

One thing which probably helps make them so good sound wise is that they are very big (as in they completely cover your ears), this has never been a problem for me, but bear it in mind if you are looking for headphones to wear whilst you are jogging or something like that.

My one small problem with them came about around 2 years after I had bought them. They had not been treated incredibly but they were not mistreated. After I had been listening to some music, one of the earpods fell off. I pushed it back into place but it just kept sliding back out. I eventually half fixed the problem with some cello tape but it means now they are a bit uncomfortable. The sound quality was not effected however since they use wires attached to the pods not the bit that goes on top of your head.

All in all I think that this piece of equipment is well worth purchasing for some high quality sound and good use. The durability thing was problem just me!