Conditioner

Review of "Pantene Pro V Damage Detox Rebuilding Conditioner"

published 02/11/2016 | mousy86
Member since : 09/01/2015
end of Ciao
Pro Cheap, good quality, smells nice, easy to style my hair, eliminates frizz
Cons Limited edition
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"Great value for money"

Pantene Pro V Damage Detox Rebuilding Conditioner

This conditioner is available in my local 1 pound shop and I love it.
There is a wide range of Pantene products, mostly those that are discontinued.
As far as I understand it was designed for foreign markets because the writing on the bottle is sometimes in Arabic, Polish and in other languages.

The product description

It comes in a 335 ml plastic bottle.
This conditioner is designed for dry and damaged hair and it promises to rebuild the texture and protect your hair from damage. The product smells really nice. I really love the scent of Pantene products. All the products I have tried always smell so nice, very clean and fresh, but there is always something sophisticated to it.
This conditioner contains mint oil so it has a light mint scent note to it.
To use you need to apply it to your hair from mid lengths to ends and keep for 3 minutes and the rinse it out.
Using he product

I normally wash my hair first then I apply the conditioner and then I keep it in my hair for about ten minutes and then I rinse it out and use either curl cream or a heat protector. It depends on how I want to style my hair. This conditioner is really perfect if you want to straighten your hair because it eliminates frizz and makes hair super shiny and soft. The conditioner is quite thick in texture and little goes a long way. I love the way it makes my hair look so healthy and shiny. I have tried both curly and straight hair styles and it works really well for me. If I want to go curly I apply little bit of curl cream after rinsing the conditioner out and then I let my hair dry naturally. I use hair dryer only if it is too cold and I am in a rush. Anyway this conditioner makes my curls look really defined, soft and shiny. I f I am straightening my hair the shine is very visible and it brings out my natural highlights and hair is very easy to blow dry and flat iron and I love the fact that it definitely eliminates frizz which makes my life so much easier. I would definitely recommend this product and it is a great value for just one pound.
If I find this product again I will definitely buy it, but if not I will try something else from Pantene whatever is available in my local pound shop. They have quite a few different products from Pantene, including hair masks. I also bought a heat protector from the same brand. It was really good.

Final Word

I would recommend this product. This is a great quality product for just £ 1 and I will definitely buy it again. It makes my hair super soft, manageable, shiny and healthy looking and it smells really good.

• SnowSurprise published 13/11/2016