Pantene Pro V Perfect Curls Defining Mousse
5 reviews from the community
Review of "Pantene Pro V Perfect Curls Defining Mousse"
Pantene Pro V perfect curls mousse is part of their amazing range of perfect curls hair products which include:-* Shampoo
* Styling Gel Spray
* Styling Hairspray
* Anti-Frizz Crème
I will review the mousse.HOW TO USE IT
- Wash your hair with shampoo and then conditioner. I find that if I use the Pantene Pro V Perfect Curls shampoo and conditioner I get a much better result.
- Towel dry your hair slightly to get rid of excess water.
- De-tangle your hair using your fingers or a wide tooth comb- I never use a brush as it can cause damage to your hair and stretches out natural curls.
-Then, shake the bottle and apply a 'peach sized' amount to the palm of your hand.
- Apply evenly through hair and distribute using your fingers or a wide tooth comb.
- Scrunch your hair with your hands to encourage curls to develop.
- Leave to dry naturally for loose curls and waves or use a hair dryer with a diffuser.
- This gives very natural looking hair and does not stick or go hard like other mousses can tend to do.
- The product seems to increase the shininess of my hair to giving the illusion that it is really healthy.
- Curls become a lot more defined.
- No frizziness.
- Lasts all day and if I go to sleep and wake up my hair is still not frizzy although of course the curls are a lot looser and it is more wavey.
- The product makes my hair smell lovely.
- Even when it rains and your hair gets wet and re-dries there is no frizziness.
- If you apply too much it can make your hair go hard, but this is the same for all mousses.
- Can only be applied to damp hair.
- The bottle is only available in one size and is quite large- it would be good if they did a smaller travel sized one.
- The price is around £2.90 in boots/superdrug/tesco/sainsbury/asda/ etc.
- This is more expensive than shops own brands (Boots own brand is 99p), but it is a lot cheaper than salon branded products (Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls is around £7.99)
- The product is widely available from most supermarkets and boots and superdrug.
- The mousse works wonders for my hair and lasts all day.
- The price is quite decent and is a lot cheaper than salon brands.
- I would recommend this product to people with curly/wavy hair.
Product Information : Pantene Pro V Perfect Curls Defining Mousse
Manufacturer's product descriptionStyling Mousse
Long Name: Perfect Curls Defining Mousse
Type: Hair Care
Genre: Styling Mousse
Manufacturer: Pantene Pro V
Listed on Ciao since: 02/03/2004