Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum

Smooth and condition your unruly hair no matter what your hair type or texture! Also contains thermal protectants to help guard against heat damage.

Review of "Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum"

published 29/12/2008 | moosecl
Member since : 29/12/2008
Pro Straight, shiny, sleek, nourished hair that is heat protected AND resists humidity
Cons Gunky feeling on hands
Does it smell good?
What hair type is it for?

"My Desert Island Essential!!"

I have been using this product for about 18 months now and thought seeing as I always rely on reviews to assist me in purchases, I should write one!! I had tried various serums, including Frizz Ease, Charles Worthington etc and just found them to make my hair greasy and dull, with no heat protection offered.

My hair salon put this on my hair before blow drying and again before straightening and I was amazed!! I bought a bottle and at £13 thought I was being ripped off - my stylist assured me that even on my incredibly thick hair it would last a whole year and it did! This product is one of those miracle ones that I definitely couldn't be without, my desert island essential!! I use two pumps on towel dry hair before blow drying, sometimes another before straightening and another to finish. Start on the ends as they are the most dry parts of your hair and work upwards.

The difference this makes as a styling aid, compared to just shampoo and conditioner is astounding. My hair is soft, easy to brush and resists humidity!!!!!

Give it a try - you will be amazed!

• marymoose99 published 29/12/2008
    A good first review, welcome to Ciao. Have a read of the reviews of more experienced members to get an idea of what makes even more helpful reviews :o) You have moose in your username - are you moose obsessed like me?

offers "Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum"

Product Information : Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum