Paul Mitchell

Paul Mitchell

Review of "Paul Mitchell"

published 22/05/2005 | dannyboy174
Member since : 20/05/2005
Pro Quick, no mess styling
Cons None that I can think of
Staying power
How does your hair feel after use?

"Paul Mitchell Medium Hold Super Sculpt"

I bought mine off the cuff when I happened to pass by the Hairdresser and all those sleek bottles in the window crying out Buy Me! It cost me £5.99 for a 250ml bottle.

I am an old timer when it comes to Paul Mitchell, I have been using the products for years since they were introduced to me by my hairdresser.

I just love this product as I have short spiky hair and have tried many different products. I dislike using wax as it is messy, gel is ok if you can find a good one but it seems to vanish really quickly as you wash off quite alot after styling and again can be a little messy.

I can get away with a dot about the size of a 5p as it is a liquid so apply it to damp hair and bobs your uncle. Hair styled in less than 2 minutes and it holds well, unless you work in a callcentre like I do and the back sometimes gets flattened with my headset! Its worth mentioning that although I have had it for 2 months I maybe have only used 5 to 10% of the bottle as it is almost full when shaken so it might seem expensive at £5.99 but will last for ages with normal use.

Ingredients (I'll miss out all the boring chemicals)

Water
White Ginger
Apple (It smells primarily of Apple)
Algae
Aloe
Henna
Jojoba
Rosemary

This is a must buy, happy shopping!

• mavimelek published 03/06/2005
    Hello, nice to meet you, nice review, as I'm training to be a hairdresser, I have a couple of questions: What is the styling effect that it gives, rock-hard or natural hold? Does it smell nice? Is it greasy? Thank you!
  • HotBabes published 01/06/2005
    Trying to find the right hair product is a minefield but looks like you have managed to find one suitable for you! :-)
  • lesa60 published 22/05/2005
    I love Paul Mitchell products, well all except their new volumising one which does nothing for my hair!

offers "Paul Mitchell"