PayPal

Quality of Customer Service
Reward Scheme
Additional Charges

"ps3 review"

i like the new ps3.I find it very real life like.the graphics are stunning. i love the controller on it .Recently ive played ridge racer 7 on it.it is breathtaking.the product is very reliable and is very robust unlike new products which tend to break easily.Although the console is big it is surprisingly light.There are also many other features on the ps3 which i like ,such as the net play on it.i find it very mature and a real gamers console.At first the price put me off but trust me it is worth it.A great buy and all for a great price .Trust me once youve played the ps3 youll never let it go.the experience is totally totally unique.

not rated

• gavallan2020 published 14/06/2009
    wrong category and not nearly enough detail for a review on the PS3 anyway
  • Soho_Black published 11/05/2007
    What made you think, even for a second, that this was the correct category for a PS3 review?
  • supercityfan published 02/05/2007
    As others have said, this has been posted in the wrong category. If you get it moved let me know via my GB and I will re-rate.

Product Information : PayPal