Bruce.Hic... 5

Bruce.Hick

Member since:12.10.2011

My move with Pearson Home Moving

24.10.2011

Advantages:
Great customer service/ great overall service .

Disadvantages:
NONE WHAT SO EVER

8 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. Riley-
  2. TheHairyGodmother
  3. Alyson29
somewhat helpful by (13%):
  1. sandemp

MY move from Durham (UK) to Paris.

I have brought a lovely apartment in the heart of Paris which over looks the Eiffel Tower. I have always wanted to live there and now that I am retiring why not!

I have moved a few times in the UK but I was extremely nervous about moving abroad. I didn't have the first idea about what i should do.

Me and my husband had a look on the Internet for info on moving abroad there was so much information we was overwhelmed.

So I started calling companies to get quotes from them and to find out what services they offer.

I called so many companies and the prices and service varied so much it tough to choose one.

So after much deliberation we choose Pearson home moving. They wasn't the cheapest company but the services they provided for the cost was good.

If you look on the www.Pearsonhomemoving.com there website is very easy use and all contact details are on there. The other thing I really liked is the fact the have got many years of experience doing removals, and they have got loads of certificates/accreditations to backup their services.

I gave them a call and I got through to their sales team and spoke to the lovely lady, who explained everything thoroughly and had a great and bubbly personality. So I booked their services.

On the the move day Pearson arrived at my home in Durham and packed n wrapped and loaded my goods onto the lorry. it taken about 6 hours for them to finish all the packing but they did a great job, They covered my furniture in red blankets which you can see an example on their website.

All in all it take 2 weeks for my good to arrive in Paris and it arrived on the date that was agreed. So they were very true to their word and delivered what the services i paid for.

All of my goods were loaded into specific rooms that i asked for which made my life a lot easier.

I've unpacked all my goods and there was nothing damaged.

So I can say a very big thank you Pearson home moving for all your hard work!!!

You have had a very happy customer.

(P.s When writing a review the Specific Criteria is a bit odd for a removal company but Ive put them to good so a can submit the review.)

ithoughtyoudneverask 24.10.2011 15:29

Sounds good - the last thing you need is stress about your furniture not arriving when you're in the middle of such a big move!