Pebble 2 Smart Watch
1 reviews from the community
Review of "Pebble 2 Smart Watch"
A beautiful little watch. One of its advantages is waterproof. No, it's not 'waterproof'. You can go swimming with it.Anyway, let's take a look at the watch:
Pros:1) price. Even if I bought it at £95, it would be a big deal. It's better if it's half price.
2) a lot of third party applications or even games for use.3) the alarm is strongly and strongly vibrating.
4) when it lights up, it is bright, but subtle. But it won't blind you, it can be used as a quick light to find things in the dark easily.5) pedometer or sleep tracker seems to be quite accurate.
6) battery life. Depending on how many notifications that comes with vibration alerts you receive every day, how long you'll light the screen, etc. The battery will last about 4-5 days. To recharge it, you don't have to worry about removing the watch from the bezel as it is integrated .Well, it's going to be charged quickly, too. It may charge all within an hour.Cons:
1) for Android, the microphone is not working. Not a big deal, because the microphone near your phone can pick up what you say, and may likely with higher fidelity than this could.2) future support. This is the only thing that will make me hesitate to suggest buying this watch. Fitbit recently bought the ball, and as of now, there is no plan to update the software / firmware in the future. I'm ashamed, as I said before that, this watch gave the buck a lot of punch. Up to now, Android's latest software update is November 22nd 2016. Not to say that there is a flaw, I need fixed observation to find (or not solve through third party applications), but do not expect any new features, unless Fitbit decided to support this model in the future. Again, this scam may be a deal breaker, for some people remember, so far, I really do not see what needs to be improved, but also did not see any correlation with the third party application errors. But in fact, it's officially supported, and now I'm leaving a star.
3) scratching. Please don't wear this kind of construction. Bezel will be easy to scratch, but this is purely aesthetic, and the watch's surface can also scratch if you knock against your wrist on concrete walls or something else. I mean, the surface of most watches will be warned that your nice little gun-metal colored bezel may look dulled and worn after a year or so.4) no rate detector. I think I'll mention it. I don't mind that much, but I need to mention it. Strange, because it seems to be a standard feature.
On the whole, this is a great watch for that price. Buy one for a friend . Seriously, if you want to try the SmartWatch and don't want to pay more than ï¿¡100, it's a great entry level watch for the price range.
Product Information : Pebble 2 Smart Watch
Manufacturer's product descriptionBluetooth
Long Name: 2 Smart Watch
EAN: 0855906004924; 0855906004931; 0855906004948; 0855906004887
MPN: 1002-00064; 1002-00065; 1002-00068
Cellular / Type: Smart Watch
Display / Diagonal Size: 1,26
Communications / Wireless Interface: Bluetooth
Listed on Ciao since: 06/05/2017