Pedigree Denta Stix

Pedigree Denta Stix

Review of "Pedigree Denta Stix"

published 09/01/2017 | dchampagne1
Member since : 06/01/2017
I love to write, photography, hike, swim, animals and spending time with my family. I have 2 great blogs and I love sharing my opinion with others.
Pro cleans teeth, easy to chew
Cons none
Price
Food according to Life Stage
Variety of flavours
Tooth kind?
Nutritional Value

"My dogs love Denta Stix"

I have 2 dogs and I needed to find a good dental treat that would actually work. I tried so many and then I came across Pedigree Denta Stix. My smaller dog is very picky at what he will eat. Let me tell you he really loves these. My large dog is not picky and she eats them.
In my opinion, the Denta Stix is made out of like hard, plastic like bone. This is what makes them so great. There are 4 ridges that really gets into their teeth and gets them clean. I give my dogs these once a week and the vet approves of it.
Since I have been using these Denta Stix now for 2 months my dog's teeth are cleaner and their breath is a lot better.
These do go on sale and there is some coupons out there for these Pedigree Denta Stix you just need to look. I actually keep this product stocked up. My dogs think they are getting a treat, which they are but it is a healthy one. So my dogs and I are happy with these.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 09/01/2017
    Needs a bit more
  • 1st2thebar published 09/01/2017
    Consider adding user experience / ingredients and Stix durability.
  • thedevilinme published 09/01/2017