Review of "Pepsi Max"

published 03/08/2015 | Byenud
Member since : 03/08/2015
UK student finding it as hard as any other to get by. Please have a look at my reviews, be honest, and I'll do the same :D
Satisfactory
Pro Has zero sugar
Cons Tastes flat and made me feel cheated
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Pepsi Max? I say Pesi less!"

How can one begin to formulate a proper, thoughtful review of, an imposter? Pepsi Max is the famed 'sugar free' version of Pepsi, the green top milk of the Pepsi game. Whilst the packaging and appearance on inspection of eyes seems well, in my humble opinion, it isn't until one takes the bold and ambiguous step of buying a Pepsi Max that one can properly appreciate my perspective.

Pepsi is Queen bee is not? Sharing the aristocratic throne of the fizzy drink realm with Coca Cola, a favourite of all to help wash down kebab and chips after a messy night out. When I comes to being on a a feel good diet mood one night, I made the choice of buying a Pepsi Max. Upon opening it, I was less than impressed! A subdued fizzing noise escaped the can as usual, but without the passion of the hiss that escapes an ordinary can of Pepsi. Shortly after moistening my parched tongue from the difficulties of the day, I knew that there would be a dramatic turn of events.

Almost tasteless, and somewhat flat. That is the reality of Pepsi Max in my opinion, I think that anybody without serious reservations on dietary should avoid Pepsi Max like the plague, and should stick to the ordinary full-fat version.

• danielclark691 published 09/05/2017