Review of "Persil Washing Up Liquid"

published 09/04/2012 | wazza115
Member since : 31/03/2012
Happy Easter everyone, still catching up on my rates :)
Pro Nicely smelling, a little goes a long way
Cons None
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"Apple Fizz"

When it comes to washing up liquid, I would not say I am loyal to any particular brand and tend to buy whatever is on offer in the shop.

The last time I needed to but some, Persil was on offer at about 50p for a 500ml bottle which I thought was a good buy.

*The range*:

To be honest, until I purchased this, I was not aware Persil did washing up liquid.

There are currently four different flavours available; Apple Fizz, Pink Blush, Lemon Burst and Orange Crush.

*What Persil Say:*

· Brightens up your kitchen

· Smells great

· Makes cleaning dishes easier

*Price and Availability:*

The RRP for a 500ml bottle is normally £1 and is widely available.

*The packaging:*

The product comes in a see-through plastic bottle which is handy so you can see how much you have left, it has a flip top lid and to use, simply squirt a small amount into you sink with warm water.

*My thoughts:*

I choose the Apple Fizz ‘flavour’ and the first thing that hit me when I opened the lid was how nice it smells, like really strong sweet apples, even after the pots have been washed, when I go back into the kitchen I can still smell it which I love.

It seemed to do a pretty good job on the pots too, the first time I used, I deliberately didn’t use too much just to see if it was any good, and it was. I got loads of bubbles and it did clean my plates etc to a high standard.

My partner has particularly sensitive skin and he didn’t suffer any reaction or have any problems so it seems to be ok in this area.

I would give this product 5 out of 5 stars and recommend

Product information taken from www.persildishwash.co.uk

Review may be on other sites under the same user name.

Thanks for reading.