Persil Washing Up Liquid

Persil Washing Up Liquid

Washing Up Liquid

Review of "Persil Washing Up Liquid"

published 17/05/2012 | xxfoxyredxx
Member since : 01/10/2006
Reviews : 2005
Am currently popping loads of reviews on here from Dooyoo before that site crashes out completely! Happy to read and rate reviews as always....Christmas is a coming for all us all too soon eh! x Melanie x
Pro Everything
Cons None at all
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"Apple crispness for me and my kitchen ta!"

When it comes to washing up liquid I have to admit I buy whatever is cheap or on offer in my local Asda store normally. After just finishing the bottle of appalling 'Smart Price' washing up liquid I got from there for under 50p and hating it (apart from the fact it was gentle to my hands lol) I decided to stick to brands from now on and got to nosying about at all the other washing up liquids instore and this in the apple fizz fragrance for £1.00 and in a 625ml size (on offer this usually costs closer to the £2.00 mark for this particular size) I had a quick sniff of it, liked it and popped it into my already overflowing trolley!

The Packaging:

The washing up lquid comes in a see through, tall bottle with a flip top lid to the top of of concealing a small hole and on the front of it we are told that it is Persil Apple Fizz 'Anti-bacterial action waiting to be released' and that it is 'Bursting with crispy fragrance'. On the back of the bottle other infomation listed includes being told how to use it, the ingredients are listed as are warnings and cautions and the size is given (as I have stated already) and contact details for Unilever (the manufacturer are also given) Nice enough packaging this is which is infomrative enough too!

The Liquid:

The gel itself is a bright green, transparent, well gel really lol. Its a thin consistency and I all I do with it is pop some under my running taps (not too much!) and it makes my water soft, gives me some nicce thick white lather to the top of it and a fresh and a crisp and very natural smell of crispy green apples to my kitchen (which lingers well after I've finished my washing up!).

This is great stuff. I don't need very much and it cuts through grease and grime very eaisily indeed. I don't find that it removes stains such as thick tea marks on my mugs and so on but then I always use bleach once a week on that sort of thing anyway. For really, really dirty items I either let them soak in the water this is in for a bit or pop some directly into an item and fill it with hot or boiling water (from my kettle) and leave that to soak before using a pan scourer or whatever and it works perfectly well for me.

I am pleased to say this is a high quality washing up liquid that I really appreciate. It doesn't wash up for me (sadly) but it does make it less hard work, and trust me my washing up can be tough with me loving burning pans and the likes! This never lets me down and works out (even at full cost) to be an economical product every time I use it. It brings everything up sparkling, including my glasses which I do give a quick rinse off to with cold water after initially using this and never it leaves any harsh flavour on my washing up things or any fragrance at all they just look really clean.

This is also kind and gentle to my hands and all in all this reminds me why Persil washing up liquid has always been a personal favourite of mine once again and I won't be leaving it so long next time and be tight and will repurchase it, though not for a while this bottle is going to last me ages at this rate!

Available in all good supermarkets etc.

This review is also posted on Dooyoo under this same username.