Philips HP 6509 Satinelle SOFT Total BODY

Philips HP 6509 Satinelle SOFT Total BODY

Epilator - Mains - Non Washable - Dry Use - Without Skin Cooler

Review of "Philips HP 6509 Satinelle SOFT Total BODY"

published 15/10/2010 | bluebell190
Member since : 09/10/2010
Pro Smooth finish
Cons Makes your skin very red afterwards
Quality of shave

"Philips satinelle epilator"

I had never tried an epilator before buying this Phillips satinelle one in Boots for around £40. I was fed up of shaving every day and I hate waxing so I thought I would give this epilator a go.

The one I bought is actually lilac and white, with a flower pattern on the front which looks really cute and girly, the one in the picture is pink, the purple one I bought is for sensitive skin.

This epilator is really lightweight and easy to use. It does take a long time to do your legs, shaving is a lot quicker but the results from this epilator are worth the time you have to spend doing it. You get a much smoother finish and it lasts a lot longer.

The pain is not as bad as I thought it would be at all, it did hurt but not that bad. I don't think I will ever go back to shaving again, after seeing the results! My legs are really smooth, although it does leave them quite red afterwards, but it goes down after a few hours. I put aloe vera gel on afterwards and it really soothes your skin.

This epilator has two speed settings, and you use it on dry legs. It has a sensitive cap for skin that is sensitive and I have never experienced any irritation after using this epilator. It is really easy to keep clean, and the head actually comes off making it really easy to clean.

I highly recommend this epilator, even if you have never used one before it is so easy to use, you will never go back to shaving again!

• dynamicnurse published 15/10/2010
    Nice work, well written.
  • Loubenet published 15/10/2010
    I have this epilator too. I was surprised by how little it hurts actually. It's just not practical to use at uni because it's so noisy!