Phones4U

Range of products
Quality of service
Staff Knowledge
Layout of goods

"poor services from phones 4u . WATCH OUT!!"

POOR SERVICES FROM PHONES 4 U company !!! watch out!!!!!
Reader post by: no-to-phones4u
Posted on: August 10, 2007, 12:04 PM PDT
Story: Cell phones make you ill? It's in your head
my bad experience with phones 4 u !!!
DISGRACEFUL TREATMENT BY PHONES 4 U. DONT CHOOSE PHONES 4U.

my phone broke down, I could not recieve and make calls. my phone is still under 12 months warranty /pay monthly contract. I went to phones4u high wycombe branch. extremely unhelpfull staff. then they told me they can not help me. Eventually after an hour of converastion they agreed to take my phone to be sent to their reapir centre. guess what!!! they told me it might take upto 3 weeks. then I phoned the phones 4u repair centre: 08701 611 005 . I discovered that they recorded my address wrongly.. so I had to wait further untill my address was corrected. then I spoke to Ms NIcola from the same repair centre. She was as cold as ICE on the phone. And She refused to help me. and She said that she will hold the phone unless I pay 17 pounds.. for what??? Black mail!! she said she will not return my phone unless repair payment is made. How come when a phone is still under warranty?? phones 4u reapir centre also claim that it is a 'cosmetic damage' when it actually says on the repair form that 'can't receive and make calls and spring inside is loose'
although it is phones4u responsibility they aske me to contact sony ericson.. false information..
phones4u refused to help me.. watch out. Poor customer services.. and be carefull NOT TO GET PHONES Insurance with phones 4 u. You have to pay 50 pounds excess fee for each repair.. this was not explained to me at the store. So I had to pay 90 pounds insurance for nothing...

my recommendation..: dont choose phones4u.. better to deal with the man in the bazaar you will be better off or.
Not only I am left without phone.. but I hate put up with their poor customer services,,
the choice is yours.. you will be better off buying a phone in e bay or in the moon or mars..
DECISION IS YOURS BUT I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PHONES 4U. YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH THEM 4EVER!!!
DID YOU KNOW THAT PHONES 4U AND THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT YOU SIGN FOR ALL BELONG TO ONE COMPANY.. DONT BE FOOLED BY THINKING THAT YOU HAVE A SEPERATE COMPANY FOR YOUR INSURANCE OR REPAIR OR PHONES4 U... IT IS ACTUALLY ALL ONE COMPANY... CAUDWELL GROUP !!!!

caudwell.com/group.aspx >>>>>> SO IF YOU BUY A PHONE FROM PHONES 4 U THINK TWICE...

SO... DONT GET TIED WITH PHONES 4 U... AS I EXPLAINED TO YOU.. EXTREMELY POOR SERVICES.. FALSE INFORMATION AND THEY DO THEIR BEST TO MILK YOU!!!......

• lushlips90 published 13/08/2007
  • foggy77 published 13/08/2007
    Thanks for the warning! Fi x
  • CG1anon published 13/08/2007
    Wasn't this already posted yesterday?

Product Information : Phones4U