Phuket FantaSea, Phuket

Phuket FantaSea, Phuket

Review of "Phuket FantaSea, Phuket"

published 27/07/2008 | shar25
Member since : 26/07/2008
Pro Lots to see and do
Cons Buffet - not much choice
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"Phuket FantaSea - Great Family Night out!"

Overall I think this show offers a good night out. We paid about 1500 baht per person, which included a buffet dinner and entry into the show. We actually booked direct through the hotel, but later found out you could cheaper tickets from the many tour operators in Patong. We were picked up at 5.30 from the hotel, it took about 40 minutes to get to the final destination.
The buffet meal was served in a giant hall like building which was decorated with artwork all over the walls. The food itself was quite limited, and I found it to be cold.
After dinner we still had about an hour to wait until the show started. There are a number of stalls andbars, but they seemed quite expensive compared to regular Thai prices.
One thing I would recommend is a visit to the Thai photo studio. Here you can dress up in Thai costumes and have your photo taken (makes a great gift for family). The experience took about an hour in total, you can book your place and attend after the show finishes.
The show itself was great, the costumes, actors, stage and special effects worked really well together.

This is a really good family night out, although if I went again I would miss the buffet and just attend the show.

Product Information : Phuket FantaSea, Phuket