Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pen with Eraser and Rewriter Tip

Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pen with Eraser and Rewriter Tip

Review of "Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pen with Eraser and Rewriter Tip"

published 18/11/2009 | bohoangel
Member since : 07/11/2005
I am a stay at home mum and looking forward to doing lots of reviews. In June 2013 I became a qualified level 2 beauty therapist and looking to level 3 in September.
Pro A pen that you can erase
Cons None

"The Magic of Pilot FriXion"

The Pen
The Pen is brightly coloured and the same colour as the ink and has a silver tattoo design, with remove by friction written on it. On the end of the pen a silver rubber bit, which is what removes the ink by friction-generated heat. The lid matches the pen and has pilot and frixon ball written in silver. The pen comes in a variety of colours, eight in all.

My Opinion
I love doing puzzles and I am always on the lookout for a pen that would help me that. I saw this pen in WH Smiths one day and thought that’s a good idea but I wonder if it works. So I went to the till pen in hand and purchased it, once I got it home I opened the packet and gave it a little test. So I got a scrap of paper and did a little scribble, I then turned the pain over and as instructed I rubbed the silver end over the pen and was amazed at what I saw. The pen just disappeared, there were no marks left on the paper. So after I did my scribble test I tested it on other things like puzzle books and writing lists. It writes easily and has a good colour to it, no matter what paper I use it still disappears when rubbed. It is comfortable to hold too, I hate it when a pen makes your hands sore especially when you’re writing all day. All my pens now are these and are dotted around the house; it’s a great pen for everyday use. The only thing I wouldn't use it for is legal documents just in case something happened.

Price and availability
The pen is available from WH Smiths, Ryman Stationery and Staples. It is available online on amazon.co.uk and eBay. It is priced from £1.90 onwards, depending on what size pack you get. They can come in single, three, six or twelve. They now come in a highlighter version too.

• mrbing10 published 18/11/2009
    a great review :) cheap too!
  • MEL0611 published 18/11/2009
    Sounds good x
  • Bollinger28 published 18/11/2009
    I use these all the time too - they're great. You can buy refills for all eight different coloured pens now too. I think their new highlighters aren't quite so good though. Lexy