Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pen with Eraser and Rewriter Tip

Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pen with Eraser and Rewriter Tip

Review of "Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pen with Eraser and Rewriter Tip"

published 20/03/2012 | Yorgur
Member since : 20/03/2012
Pro Different sizes and colors, refills
Cons Not for official papers

"Everybody makes mistakes... now you get a second chance"

Action shot

Action shot

I bought one of these last september and many more after that.

I was a bit sceptical since I had tried an erasable pen once in primary school and it was pretty messy. I think those new models are way better. They don't leave stains unless you write very hard. Just don't try to erase anything else with them or the eraser will get dirty.

They come in different sizes and colours and you can buy refils in packs of three. Personally, I prefer thin ballpoints but a thick pen is easier to grasp. So I refill my 0.7 mm with 0.5 refills.

Don't expect me to go into details about how marvellous it feels to write with those and how the pen seems to glide on the paper. It's a pen, right. It works fine. The eraser works just like an eraser. As I said, it does the job and doesn't leave stains.

On the box it says you shouldn't use the pen to fill forms or write checks for obvious reasons. It didn't keep me from trying but really, it is dangerous so do it at your own risks.

• Bollinger28 published 20/03/2012
    I use these all the time, but the refills are a shocking price :o(

Product Information : Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pen with Eraser and Rewriter Tip

Pilot FriXion Rollerball Pens All-in-one pen (pen, eraser and re-writer) Fantastic ink innovation which allows you to write, delete and repeat Deletes easily, with no dust and no chemical residue 0.7 tip gives line width of 0.4mm Packed 12 Red.

Type: Pen