Pinecone Research

Pinecone Research

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "Pinecone Research"

published 21/12/2004 | grovej
Member since : 19/11/2002
Pro Good payment for surveys
Cons Not many surveys

"Luncheon Vouchers anyone"

Update I had my third survey today, so about one every two months at present.

I came accross pinecone through the moneysaving expert website. They carry out as do many other websites targeted market research.

They reward completion of a survey with £4 worth of luncheon vouchers, I have been registered for about 6 months and only had 2 surveys to completed but have been paid for both. They send out an invitations by 'e' mail and then follow up with a letter invite which includes your vouchers.

The surveys they send are interesting as they are about products that are being tested for market, so you feel as if your opinion will make a difference, and it is interesting to see what could come to a shop near you.

On the whole good rewards but not many surveys, don't expect to make a fortune!

• Ryan74 published 26/05/2005
    Needs more detail.
  • craggsy23 published 22/05/2005
    I've never heard of them, it's not often I hear about luncheon vouchers these day. Might be worth a look at this site. Thanks for sharing the info. Helen
  • tekin21 published 06/03/2005
    Great survey company that are very hard to become a member of (I am one of the lucky ones) Use the vouchers in boots to buy my lunch. Jane x