Pinecone Research

Pinecone Research

Reward & Loyalty

Review of "Pinecone Research"

published 09/10/2007 | nim3
Member since : 01/07/2007
Pro Great payment, regular surveys.
Cons none

"PINECONE ..... N0 1 SURVEY SITE. JOIN NOW !!!"

I complete surveys for numerous companies, but I find that Pinecone Research is by far the best on all fronts. The only problem I have ever encountered is actually registering with them which is very difficult, due to the fact that you need to find their banner and click on it in order to register, not an easy job. After some weeks of trying to find their banner I was wondering it was worth the bother, but I'm glad that I didn't give up because it was definitely worth it. So a piece of advice to you all: DON'T STOP LOOKING!

After registering with them, the application form is very straightforward once you've found it, you get an email confirmation and your off! The best thing about Pinecone Research is the amount of surveys and the rewards. Pinecone surveys pay out in Luncheon vouchers which are accepted in most major supermarkets and some fast food stores. They also pay out into your Paypal account, if you have on. Each survey is worth £4, either in Paypal or Luncheon vouchers. I personally prefer being paid into Paypal, but the choice is entirely yours. Since joining, which was only a couple of months ago I have accumulated over £50! Considering on some survey sites such as YouGov it takes years to accomplish this feat, I find this extremely satisfactory.

Along with surveys Pinecone Research also gives out product samples, I have had 2 of these recently. These samples are not small one but the actual size that you would get were you to purchase it in a store. The other great thing is that you get paid for the initial survey and then also get paid for follow up survey on the product that you sampled. Pinecoone research are instructed to do surveys for some top worldwide companies.

The other great thing about pinecone is the customer service, which is top notch. I have however never needed to contact Pinecone as I have never had problems with surveys or payments, as payments are usually prompt.

Finally Pinecone regularly send you short surveys now and again to see if you fit the bill, such as asking about what type of goods /brands you purchase.

Pinecone Research are a top survey site, and I definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a little extra money on the side. As far as negatives are concerned I have not found any as of yet.

• tune57 published 09/10/2007
    Where do I find the link to join ?
  • nim3 published 09/10/2007
    It actually took me moths to find it, a good link for pinecone banners is: http://www.volition.com/ they also have a forum where people sometimes post links: http://forum.volition.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1391 I actually found my link here, it currenly says that the link is working but I can't get onto it: http://www.internetpaidsurveys.com/uk/survey1.htm
  • Tiny236 published 09/10/2007
    I have just recently joined Pinecone Research and have just had to sign their agreement clause, now waiting for my first survey. Can't for the life of me remember how I got signed up, can only remember that I was searching for survey companies on the net, and they popped up. Sylvia x