Pip Love Heart Message Cushion

Pip Love Heart Message Cushion

Living Room - Type: Cushion - Regular Cushion

Review of "Pip Love Heart Message Cushion"

published 21/06/2011 | kineticspade
Member since : 07/12/2005
sorry guys took a long break but am back and ready to read, write and rate x
Pro See review
Cons See review

"Show that special someone some loving"

My boyfriend bought me these for Valantine's day, although this does only say cushion as in one, it does actually like the picture shows have both included in the pack, one that says be mine and one that says I love you.

The cushions are roughly 16cm's in size maybe slightly bigger, they are obviously in a love heart shape, with a red love heart, then gold on the outer edge which is quite thin and crisp like feeling, the writing is embroidered on in white cotton and a rose is embroidered into each cushion at the side of the letters also.

The price of these I am not sure about as they was bought for me and he does not like me to know what he has spend on me.

The cushions do not feel that soft to press they are not like your normal cushions that you could lay on I would find these pretty uncomfortable to put my head on plus the fact that they would be too small.

The cushions do lay on my bed at the top just next to my normal cushions or you could have them on a window sill somewhere but I would say they are more for decorative purposes.

The cushions do seem well sewn up and have yet no tears in them, but there again you would not expect them to either when they are just used as a decoration, my kids have had a little mess about with them, but they are not rough with them and tugging them about so even now after 4 months of them been placed on my bed they are still as good as new. As for been able to wash them, I have never actually checked as they do not need washing yet, but if they did I would just put them on a quick wash and I am sure they would be fine.

These are the perfect give to tell that special woman how you feel about her, I was really pleased with my cushions and all my other presents but the cushions were the most special as I felt they showed me how he felt, although I maybe just being soppy loll.

• martinrobinson published 21/06/2011