Pipex

Internet Service Providers

Review of "Pipex"

published 19/04/2010 | mnwhitlock1
Member since : 24/06/2007
Pro ok if nothing goes wrong
Cons too many too list, mainly being lack of customer service

"TERRIBLE SERVICE"

terrible service ,awful customer service and not an english call centre ...do not touch this company with a barge pole . I was with toucan then they were taken over by pipex , my phone line mysteriously stopped working so i called them to try and get them to fix it , i was told first of all that my phone was being taken over by talk talk !! this obviously wasnt true , then i was told that i hadnt paid the bill ..again this wasnt true .. then i was told it was being looked into and that i would recieve a call back ... again this wasnt true as i did not receive a call back .. finally i gave up and cancelled and changed to sky who had an engineer to come over and fix it within 2 days and the problem was that the neighbours had accidently cut my line ! i have told them that i believe that i shouldnt have to pay the finally bill as they didnt offer me the service(i was without a phone line for almost a month !) ... the lady at pipex told me that under terms and conditions i have to pay whether they provide the service at not and i should have read this at the beggining and then hung up on me !!!